1. Give yourself enough time to write your awards entry, have a plan of attack carefully reading the awards criteria, understanding your objectives and doing your research
2. Don’t be afraid to revise – submissions are open until September 30th, until then you are able to modify your submission
3. We prefer a clear statement over a blurred description – don’t force in any jargon that makes it harder to bring your point across
4. Answer every question – make sure nothing was skipped in your Ideas Overview form
5. Read, proofread & repeat
6. Make the most of our early submissions workshop. If you apply with a complete submission, you have the chance to talk to our mentors and get feedback on your submission.